Wei!!! Ni hao...
Akhirnya karya cental-centul jariku nongol juga di dunia kayak ginian.
fahl aishfo;asfkajja bndjsw hudf,l,as fkdoaijfn fksnfjfioas hdfijka sndfjajfio hfaksn.
***author's error***

Ups! Sorry! In this chance, I should write in English, guys!
I want to share with you some information in other language.
Please come and join me to improve our skill, okay?!
Toodaloo!

September 16, 2009

goto-JP

Every single step has a special sense that can't be forgotten...
So that's why I'll share with you about my friend's step and mine
Going to JP!!!

On the last second semester, my friend and I went to Jatim Park. It's our first plan since we made another plans for holiday.
Before we had flight to JP, my we had to work hard for Nanda's movement. I mean, nanda moved to his new boarding house. By my super girl power, I could lift his stuffs, even the heavy ones to his car. Unfortunately, a tragedy happened. My friend, Mb. Tari, was suddenly sick. She relapsed because of his asthma. But luckily, it didn't take so long time... Thanks God! so we can continue our journey.
About at10am, we arrived JP. We do hope it wasn't so crowded, but it showed the opposite though it's Monday. Hhhm... Ok! no problemo! Keep our intention and Let's go forward!

During in TKP, we're on the razzle. We're well out of any terrible exams. It's actually a good time! And the most exciting moment was enjoying Tornado. I was at the point of death, but it's so impressing!
Our journey was finished by dinner. And I'm going to continue our next plan.
Wait my another memorable things...

2 komentar:

  1. Thanks diah for cental centul in my blog.

    BalasHapus
  2. is it your assignment? if it is so... you have to check your grammar and don't forget to make a revision on your topic sentence and concluding sentence.. and also.. you have to make it more flowing, it means you have to try to be more organized in telling the story. Think about the time logic, so the reader won't be like getting back and forward.. okay? write your revision on your notebook and see you on next friday!

    _miss CC_

    BalasHapus